maandag 5 mei 2014

OOTD: vintage flowers

As promised, I'll show you my outfit of the day. It's vintage... what a surprise. Those who know me, know that I'm a vintage addict. I'll tell you more about all this later, but I will already show you one of my vintage treasures: this flowered dress with lace collar. Like it?









PS: #100happydays day 3: having a drink with my sweetie on the terrace... <3


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zoals beloofd toon ik jullie mijn outfit van vandaag. Vintage... surprise surprise. Wie mij kent, weet dat ik compleet vintage-verslaafd ben. Hierover later meer, maar ik toon je alvast één van mijn vintage-schatten: dit gebloemde jurkje mét kanten kraagje. Vinden jullie het leuk?






PS: #100happydays dag 3: aperitieven met mijn liefje op ons terras <3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten