dinsdag 18 februari 2014

On my wish list: The perfect spring colour


A while ago, I read in a magazine that fuchsia lipstick makes a good alternative to red lipstick, because it looks fresher and less 'grown up'. So I was looking for the perfect shade ever since. But wearing fuchsia lipstick is like walking a very thin line, because the wrong shade can make you look cheap or just ridiculous. Today, however, I bumped into the perfect bright pink lipstick. Check out this amazing Yves Saint Laurent Red Pur Couture n° 19!


Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture 19 in Fuchsia Pink


The colour is deep enough to still be stylish and classy, but at the same time it's fun and playful.
I couldn't resist trying it on immediately and after getting complimented by the lady in the shop ("great colour for your hair and skin tone"), I faced my ultimate critic: my boyfriend. And he really liked it! Thought it was the perfect spring colour for me.


Tested and approved!



So from today on, I have a new item on my wish list. Anyone? ;-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten